December 2011 - Construction of County Waste Management Centre Kaštijun, County of Istria, Republic of Croatia
Helector S.A. in consortium with a Croatian construction company GP KRK D.D. has undertaken the design and construction of the County Waste Management (CWMC) Centre at the location Kaštijun in Pula, in the County of Istria, in Croatia, beside the existing landfill of the City of Pula. The Contract price is 29.200.000€.
The project CWMC “Kaštijun” consists of several functionally and technologically interconnected structures with all necessary facilities and infrastructure and it is divided into the following technical-technological units:
- Entry-exit zone with all supporting structures;
- Waste processing plant (MBT) with an annual capacity of 90.000 t of unsorted municipal solid waste with de-dusting system and bio-filter;
- Temporary storage zone;
- Landfill zone;
- Biogas collecting and processing zone;
- Wastewater collecting and processing zone.
- December 2011 - Construction of County Waste Management Centre Marišćina, Primorsko-Goranska County, Republic of Croatia
- November 2011 - Inaugurated new biogas power plant in Kassel Lohfelden in Germany
- May 2011 - Contract Signed in Saint Petesburg
- 2011 New Solid Household Waste Processing Plant on the basis of public, Saint Peterburg, Russia